Cheap Fitness Equipment
Fitball™, Gym ball, Exercise ball, Swiss ball, Yoga ball, Pilate’s ball, Stability ball and Sexyballs™.
Bouncing balls is beloved of physical therapists because, in addition to being very effective, they are versatile, fun, and easy-to-use. Before beginning any ‘Sexercise’ routine, however, you should check with your health care professional to be sure the program is appropriate for you.
In a similar vein, always pay attention to your body. If any ‘Sexercise’ causes you to hurt - stop! Don't push too hard or attempt too much. Slow and gentle will get you there, so be patient. And enjoy. One of the wonderful things about SexyBalls™ book is that you can improve your fitness while having sex with your partner!
Bouncing balls Usage Tips
Wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothes. Barefoot is fine if you can maintain traction - otherwise, wearing athletic shoes.
Give yourself plenty of room - pick a location where you have lots of space around you and your partner.
Warm up the muscle groups before you begin ‘Sexercising’ on a ball.
• To help maintain your balance as you ‘Sexercising’, focus your eyes on a fixed point, for instance, your partner.
• While on a fitness ball, don't bounce while also bending, twisting or rotating your spine.
• Breathe normally.
• Don't hold your breath while having sex with your partner
• Exhale during the most difficult phase of the ‘Sexercise’ and inhale during the easiest.
Move in a controlled manner.
Don't continue if you start to lose your balance. Instead, stop and reposition yourself with your partner.
After you finish ‘Sexercising’, stretch, kiss and hold tight your partner.
Ball & Exercises
Ready to actively stretch, tone and strengthen your body.
Using your bouncing ball to improve balance
1. Sit on an exercise ball and move your hips in clockwise circles.
2. Reverse the movement - rotate hips in counter clockwise circles
Tip: Watch your posture: sit tall and easy, chin in and shoulders square.
Using your exercise ball to increase flexibility
1. Begin in a near-sitting position with your ball behind you.
2. Curl backwards and move your feet outward until you are lying comfortably over the ball. Your head, neck, back, and shoulders should be arched over the ball and supported by it.
3. Extend your arms out at your sides so they are parallel with the floor.
4. Hold this position for 20-30 seconds while breathing normally - don't hold your breath.
5. Lower your arms to your sides and roll back to the starting position.
Using your bouncing balls to build strength
To get in position to do push-ups:
1. Lie across the top of the ball, face down, with your abdomen on the ball.
2. Place your hands palm down on the floor, directly beneath your shoulders.
3. Extend your legs straight behind you.
4. Keep your chin down so the back of your head is parallel with your spine.
To do a push-up:
1. Slowly lower your chin to the floor, bending your arms at the elbows.
2. Slowly raise yourself back to the starting position.
Tip: Make sure your chin is down, and the back of your head is parallel with your spine.